Cheap bus tickets from Indianapolis, IN to Birmingham, ALfrom 143 €
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
Largest bus network in Europe
Choose from over 3,000 travel destinations in 35 countries and discover Europe with FlixBus.Our route network
Our efficient coaches are proven to have an excellent carbon footprint per driven passenger-kilometer.Bus travel and environment
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Indianapolis, IN
230 E Washington St
View this address on Google Maps
Bus will stop on Washington Street between Alabama Street and Delaware Street, across the street from the Julia M. Carson Transit Center. Bus stop is adjacent to the Indianapolis Cultural Trail, near bus stop shelter.
Zone 1 Ground Trasp Ctr
Indianapolis Bus Station
350 S Illinois St
Bus stations and stops in Birmingham, AL
Birmingham (Express Carriers)
1801 Morris Ave
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Indianapolis to Birmingham by bus?
What is the distance between Indianapolis and Birmingham?
How much is the bus ticket between Indianapolis and Birmingham?
What route does the bus from Indianapolis to Birmingham take?
How can I pay for the bus from Indianapolis to Birmingham?
Where can I see if my bus from Indianapolis to Birmingham is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus?
Find the cheapest buses from Indianapolis to Birmingham
Getting from Indianapolis to Birmingham is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 774kms apart and traveling between the two takes as little as 9 hours 10 minutes.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or with our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
Bus tickets between Indianapolisand Birmingham cost 131,90 € on average, but you can get tickets for as low as 113,90 € if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays. For a quick, easy, and environmentally-conscious choice, travel with FlixBus.
We have a large network, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for a great value.
Traveling from Indianapolis to Birmingham
It’s easy to get from Indianapolis to Birmingham with FlixBus, with 3 direct buses per day.
and it can take a minimum time of 9 hours 10 minutes.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we’re working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Indianapolis and Birmingham is 131,90 €, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Indianapolis
Traveling from Indianapolis and not familiar with it? Here’s everything you need to know.
Indianapolis is a transport hub with 3 bus stations; the 68 buses departing every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in Birmingham
Traveling to Birmingham for the first time? Here’s what you need to know:
Birmingham is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network. The city is connected to 28 other destinations that you can easily reach by bus. You can quickly find the FlixBus stop in the city with the map on this page.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Indianapolis to Birmingham
Getting from Indianapolis to Birmingham aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you’re taking a long trip, you don’t need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Chicago, IL - Indianapolis, IN
- Indianapolis, IN - Chicago, IL
- Indianapolis, IN - Gary, IN
- Nashville, TN - Indianapolis, IN
- Indianapolis, IN - Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati, OH - Indianapolis, IN
- Gary, IN - Indianapolis, IN
- Bloomington, IN - Indianapolis, IN
- Columbus, OH - Indianapolis, IN
- Indianapolis, IN - Nashville, TN
- Indianapolis, IN - St Louis, MO
- Louisville, KY - Indianapolis, IN
- St Louis, MO - Indianapolis, IN
- Milwaukee, WI - Indianapolis, IN
- Indianapolis, IN - Bloomington, IN
- Indianapolis, IN - Detroit, MI
- Indianapolis, IN - Fort Wayne, IN
- Detroit, MI - Indianapolis, IN
- Indianapolis, IN - Columbus, OH
- Champaign, IL - Indianapolis, IN
- Atlanta, GA - Birmingham, AL
- Birmingham, AL - Atlanta, GA
- Birmingham, AL - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Birmingham, AL
- Montgomery, AL - Birmingham, AL
- Memphis, TN - Birmingham, AL
- Dallas, TX - Birmingham, AL
- Birmingham, AL - Anniston, AL
- Birmingham, AL - Memphis, TN
- Birmingham, AL - Dallas, TX
- Birmingham, AL - Shreveport, LA
- Birmingham, AL - Tuscaloosa, AL
- Birmingham, AL - St Louis, MO
- Birmingham, AL - Montgomery, AL
- Florence, AL - Birmingham, AL
- Tuscaloosa, AL - Birmingham, AL
- Birmingham, AL - Meridian, MS
- Tupelo, MS - Birmingham, AL
- Birmingham, AL - Florence, AL
- Monroe, LA - Birmingham, AL
Onboard services are subject to availability