Cheap bus tickets from Memphis, TN to Asheville, NC
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
Largest bus network in Europe
Choose from over 3,000 travel destinations in 35 countries and discover Europe with FlixBus.Our route network
Our efficient coaches are proven to have an excellent carbon footprint per driven passenger-kilometer.Bus travel and environment
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Memphis, TN
Bus stations and stops in Asheville, NC
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Memphis to Asheville by bus?
What is the distance between Memphis and Asheville?
How much is the bus ticket between Memphis and Asheville?
What route does the bus from Memphis to Asheville take?
How can I pay for the bus from Memphis to Asheville?
Where can I see if my bus from Memphis to Asheville is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus?
Find the cheapest buses from Memphis to Asheville
Getting from Memphis to Asheville is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 826kms apart and traveling between the two takes as little as 11 hours 45 minutes.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or with our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
Bus tickets between Memphisand Asheville cost 124,90 € on average, but you can get tickets for as low as 113,90 € if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays. For a quick, easy, and environmentally-conscious choice, travel with FlixBus.
We have a large network, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for a great value.
Traveling from Memphis to Asheville
It’s easy to get from Memphis to Asheville with FlixBus.
and it can take a minimum time of 11 hours 45 minutes.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we’re working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Memphis and Asheville is 124,90 €, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Memphis
Traveling from Memphis and not familiar with it? Here’s everything you need to know.
Memphis is a transport hub with one bus station; the 29 buses departing every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in Asheville
Traveling to Asheville for the first time? Here’s what you need to know:
Asheville is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network. The city is connected to 15 other destinations that you can easily reach by bus. You can quickly find the FlixBus stop in the city with the map on this page.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Memphis to Asheville
Getting from Memphis to Asheville aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you’re taking a long trip, you don’t need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Memphis, TN - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Memphis, TN
- Chicago, IL - Memphis, TN
- Memphis, TN - Chicago, IL
- Atlanta, GA - Memphis, TN
- Memphis, TN - Atlanta, GA
- Memphis, TN - Dallas, TX
- Dallas, TX - Memphis, TN
- Memphis, TN - St Louis, MO
- St Louis, MO - Memphis, TN
- Memphis, TN - Little Rock, AR
- Jackson, TN - Memphis, TN
- Louisville, KY - Memphis, TN
- Little Rock, AR - Memphis, TN
- Memphis, TN - Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN - Jackson, TN
- Birmingham, AL - Memphis, TN
- Memphis, TN - Birmingham, AL
- Memphis, TN - Detroit, MI
- Memphis, TN - Tupelo, MS
- Charlotte, NC - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - Charlotte, NC
- Nashville, TN - Asheville, NC
- Raleigh, NC - Asheville, NC
- Greensboro, NC - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - Greensboro, NC
- Asheville, NC - Nashville, TN
- Knoxville, TN - Asheville, NC
- Hickory, NC - Asheville, NC
- Richmond, VA - Asheville, NC
- Sanford, NC - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - Raleigh, NC
- Asheville, NC - Winston-Salem, NC
- Asheville, NC - Gastonia, NC
- Asheville, NC - Memphis, TN
- Winston-Salem, NC - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - Hickory, NC
- Statesville, NC - Asheville, NC
- Memphis, TN - Asheville, NC
- Gastonia, NC - Asheville, NC
Onboard services are subject to availability