, when you're entering Germany from a risk area, it is mandatory to fill out a passenger locator form. You will receive the form from our driver, and he will collect the filled-out forms before you leave the vehicle.
The last couple of months have been challenging for all of us, but we are so excited to bring back new travel opportunities for you to experience the world in the safest, most affordable, and simplest way possible.
For now, we're back on the road in the following countries:
- The Netherlands
- Czech Republic
You can now get back on one of our buses and help us paint the world green again!
We are looking forward to connecting you to your loved ones and give you the freedom to discover the world again. Stay updated about new destinations and find out if your country is among the ones to be launched next.
Our network has changed but every week we will keep bringing you new travel possibilities! Make sure you stay updated by checking the new countries added every week.
As we get ready to paint the world green, we have implemented new safety measures to make sure you have the best travel experience. We are committed to your safety. Because of this, we are working together with local health and government authorities to make sure we provide you with the best safety measures available.
The safety and well-being of you, our drivers, partners, and employees is our top priority. As we do our part, you also play a key role in ensuring that you and all passengers on board can travel safely. You can make an impact by doing the following:
- Before booking, make sure you are able to travel and stick to your local health and government recommendations.
- Each passenger must bring their own mask and wear it before, during, and after the travel.
- Stick to all usual preventive measures during your travel.
To make sure your travels are as pleasant and safe as possible, here is an overview of the measures we are taking to provide you with the highest hygiene standards:
- Disinfection of vehicles after each trip according to disinfection guidelines based on WHO regulations
- Additional disinfection by FlixBus station personnel/staff at major bus stations (disinfection of frequently touched surfaces by customers such as armrests, rails, and tables)
Boarding and disembarking:
- Drivers equipped with health protection kits (masks and gloves)
- Customers are obliged to wear a mask during boarding and while on board
- Boarding from the rear door only
- Instructions from bus drivers/station personnel to keep appropriate distance while boarding
- Hand sanitizer available for customers during boarding
- Digital inspection of tickets/documents for a contactless boarding experience
- Welcome and exit announcements by the driver will include updated safety instructions
- Disinfection for child seats available at FlixBus shops (station personnel or from the bus driver)
Shops and staff training:
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of all FlixBus shops
- Only a limited number of customers allowed to enter the shop with 2m distance separation
- Customers are encouraged to pay for tickets using cashless payment
- Stations are marked with tape for 2m distance in boarding areas
For more information, please check our FAQ here.