Cheap bus tickets from Gainesville, FL to Augusta, GAfrom 86,90 €
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
Largest bus network in Europe
Choose from over 3,000 travel destinations in 35 countries and discover Europe with FlixBus.Our route network
Our efficient coaches are proven to have an excellent carbon footprint per driven passenger-kilometer.Bus travel and environment
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Gainesville, FL
700 SE 3rd St
View this address on Google Maps
Bus will stop at the Rosa Parks RTS Downtown Station.
Gainesville Bus Stop
101 NE 23rd Ave
Bus stations and stops in Augusta, GA
1546 Broad St
3338 Wrightsboro Rd.
30909 Augusta, GA
30909 Augusta, GA
View this address on Google Maps
Bus will board in Walmart parking lot at 3338 Wrightsboro Rd, Augusta, GA. This ride is operated by Wanda Coach - FlixBus is only the ticket retailer. The vehicle will not be FlixBus-branded.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Gainesville to Augusta by bus?
What is the distance between Gainesville and Augusta?
How much is the bus ticket between Gainesville and Augusta?
What route does the bus from Gainesville to Augusta take?
How can I pay for the bus from Gainesville to Augusta?
Where can I see if my bus from Gainesville to Augusta is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus?
Find the cheapest buses from Gainesville to Augusta
Getting from Gainesville to Augusta is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 784kms apart and traveling between the two takes as little as 12 hours 5 minutes.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or with our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
Bus tickets between Gainesvilleand Augusta cost 98,90 € on average, but you can get tickets for as low as 74,90 € if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays. For a quick, easy, and environmentally-conscious choice, travel with FlixBus.
We have a large network, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for a great value.
Traveling from Gainesville to Augusta
It’s easy to get from Gainesville to Augusta with FlixBus, with 4 direct buses per day.
and it can take a minimum time of 12 hours 5 minutes.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we’re working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Gainesville and Augusta is 98,90 €, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Gainesville
Traveling from Gainesville and not familiar with it? Here’s everything you need to know.
Gainesville is a transport hub with 2 bus stations; the 33 buses departing every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in Augusta
Traveling to Augusta for the first time? Here’s what you need to know:
Augusta is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network. The city is connected to 18 other destinations that you can easily reach by bus. You can find 2 FlixBus stops in the city.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Gainesville to Augusta
Getting from Gainesville to Augusta aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you’re taking a long trip, you don’t need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Gainesville, FL - Orlando, FL
- Orlando, FL - Gainesville, FL
- Gainesville, FL - Tampa, FL
- Gainesville, FL - Miami, FL
- Gainesville, FL - Fort Myers, FL
- Miami, FL - Gainesville, FL
- Fort Myers, FL - Gainesville, FL
- Atlanta, GA - Gainesville, FL
- Gainesville, FL - Atlanta, GA
- Gainesville, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- Gainesville, FL - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Gainesville, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL - Gainesville, FL
- Gainesville, FL - Savannah, GA
- Sarasota, FL - Gainesville, FL
- Albuquerque, NM - Gainesville, FL
- Gainesville, FL - Tallahassee, FL
- Macon, GA - Gainesville, FL
- Tallahassee, FL - Gainesville, FL
- Tampa, FL - Gainesville, FL
- Atlanta, GA - Augusta, GA
- Augusta, GA - Atlanta, GA
- Newark, NJ - Augusta, GA
- Columbia, SC - Augusta, GA
- Augusta, GA - Greenville, MS
- Augusta, GA - New York, NY
- New York, NY - Augusta, GA
- Augusta, GA - Charlotte, NC
- Augusta, GA - Savannah, GA
- Milwaukee, WI - Augusta, GA
- Augusta, GA - Newark, NJ
- Augusta, GA - Florence, SC
- Cincinnati, OH - Augusta, GA
- Washington, D.C. - Augusta, GA
- Augusta, GA - Fayetteville, NC
- Fort Worth, TX - Augusta, GA
- Columbus, OH - Augusta, GA
- Augusta, GA - Washington, D.C.
- Charlotte, NC - Augusta, GA
- Augusta, GA - Waco, TX
Onboard services are subject to availability