Cheap bus tickets from Knoxville, TN to Pittsburgh, PAfrom 94,90 €
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
Largest bus network in Europe
Choose from over 3,000 travel destinations in 35 countries and discover Europe with FlixBus.Our route network
Our efficient coaches are proven to have an excellent carbon footprint per driven passenger-kilometer.Bus travel and environment
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Knoxville, TN
Knoxville Bus Station
100-110 Kirkwood St
Bus stations and stops in Pittsburgh, PA
1000 Airport Blvd
Pittsburgh Intermodal Station
55 11Th St
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Knoxville to Pittsburgh by bus?
What is the distance between Knoxville and Pittsburgh?
How much is the bus ticket between Knoxville and Pittsburgh?
What route does the bus from Knoxville to Pittsburgh take?
How can I pay for the bus from Knoxville to Pittsburgh?
Where can I see if my bus from Knoxville to Pittsburgh is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus?
Find the cheapest buses from Knoxville to Pittsburgh
Getting from Knoxville to Pittsburgh is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 954kms apart and traveling between the two takes as little as 16 hours 30 minutes.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or with our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
Bus tickets between Knoxvilleand Pittsburgh cost 105,90 € on average, but you can get tickets for as low as 97,90 € if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays. For a quick, easy, and environmentally-conscious choice, travel with FlixBus.
We have a large network, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for a great value.
Traveling from Knoxville to Pittsburgh
It’s easy to get from Knoxville to Pittsburgh with FlixBus, with 3 direct buses per day.
and it can take a minimum time of 16 hours 30 minutes.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we’re working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Knoxville and Pittsburgh is 105,90 €, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Knoxville
Traveling from Knoxville and not familiar with it? Here’s everything you need to know.
Knoxville is a transport hub with one bus station; the 30 buses departing every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in Pittsburgh
Traveling to Pittsburgh for the first time? Here’s what you need to know:
Pittsburgh is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network. The city is connected to 43 other destinations that you can easily reach by bus. You can quickly find the FlixBus stop in the city with the map on this page.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Knoxville to Pittsburgh
Getting from Knoxville to Pittsburgh aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you’re taking a long trip, you don’t need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Atlanta, GA - Knoxville, TN
- Knoxville, TN - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Knoxville, TN
- Knoxville, TN - Atlanta, GA
- Knoxville, TN - Detroit, MI
- Detroit, MI - Knoxville, TN
- Knoxville, TN - Memphis, TN
- Chattanooga, TN - Knoxville, TN
- Knoxville, TN - Lexington, KY
- Knoxville, TN - Asheville, NC
- Knoxville, TN - Bristol, TN
- Lexington, KY - Knoxville, TN
- Cincinnati, OH - Knoxville, TN
- Knoxville, TN - Springfield, OH
- Knoxville, TN - Columbus, OH
- Memphis, TN - Knoxville, TN
- Knoxville, TN - Toledo, OH
- Columbus, OH - Knoxville, TN
- Knoxville, TN - Cincinnati, OH
- Crossville, TN - Knoxville, TN
- Pittsburgh, PA - New York, NY
- Pittsburgh, PA - Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY - Pittsburgh, PA
- Philadelphia, PA - Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA - Washington, D.C.
- Washington, D.C. - Pittsburgh, PA
- Cleveland, OH - Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA - Cleveland, OH
- Pittsburgh, PA - Columbus, OH
- Pittsburgh, PA - Baltimore, MD
- Baltimore, MD - Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA - Harrisburg, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA - Detroit, MI
- Erie, PA - Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA - Newark, NJ
- Pittsburgh, PA - State College, PA
- Newark, NJ - Pittsburgh, PA
- Columbus, OH - Pittsburgh, PA
- State College, PA - Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA - Buffalo, NY
Onboard services are subject to availability