Cheap bus tickets from Lexington, KY to Charlotte, NCfrom 143 €
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
Largest bus network in Europe
Choose from over 3,000 travel destinations in 35 countries and discover Europe with FlixBus.Our route network
Our efficient coaches are proven to have an excellent carbon footprint per driven passenger-kilometer.Bus travel and environment
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Lexington, KY
Lexington (Wjw Investments)
477 W New Circle Rd Nw
Bus stations and stops in Charlotte, NC
419 E 7th St
View this address on Google Maps
Bus will stop in parking lot on E. 7th Street between N. Caldwell St. and N. Brevard St., across the street from the 7th Restaurant and Lounge.
Charlotte (Glenwood Drive)
4127 Glenwood Dr
View this address on Google Maps
Bus will board at Exxon gas station at 4127 Glenwood Dr, Charlotte, NC. This ride is operated by Wanda Coach - FlixBus is only the ticket retailer. The vehicle will not be FlixBus-branded.
Charlotte Bus Station
518 W 4Th St
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Lexington to Charlotte by bus?
What is the distance between Lexington and Charlotte?
How much is the bus ticket between Lexington and Charlotte?
What route does the bus from Lexington to Charlotte take?
How can I pay for the bus from Lexington to Charlotte?
Where can I see if my bus from Lexington to Charlotte is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus?
Find the cheapest buses from Lexington to Charlotte
Getting from Lexington to Charlotte is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 1060kms apart and traveling between the two takes as little as 13 hours 55 minutes.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or with our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
Bus tickets between Lexingtonand Charlotte cost 127,90 € on average, but you can get tickets for as low as 95,90 € if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays. For a quick, easy, and environmentally-conscious choice, travel with FlixBus.
We have a large network, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for a great value.
Traveling from Lexington to Charlotte
It’s easy to get from Lexington to Charlotte with FlixBus.
and it can take a minimum time of 13 hours 55 minutes.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we’re working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Lexington and Charlotte is 127,90 €, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Lexington
Traveling from Lexington and not familiar with it? Here’s everything you need to know.
Lexington is a transport hub with one bus station; the 14 buses departing every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in Charlotte
Traveling to Charlotte for the first time? Here’s what you need to know:
Charlotte is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network. The city is connected to 51 other destinations that you can easily reach by bus. You can find 3 FlixBus stops in the city.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Lexington to Charlotte
Getting from Lexington to Charlotte aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you’re taking a long trip, you don’t need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Lexington, KY - Cincinnati, OH
- Cincinnati, OH - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Atlanta, GA
- Lexington, KY - Detroit, MI
- Atlanta, GA - Lexington, KY
- Detroit, MI - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Chattanooga, TN
- Knoxville, TN - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Dayton, OH
- Lexington, KY - Knoxville, TN
- Lexington, KY - Cleveland, OH
- Lexington, KY - Columbus, OH
- Columbus, OH - Lexington, KY
- Lima, OH - Lexington, KY
- Dayton, OH - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Lima, OH
- Cleveland, OH - Lexington, KY
- Chattanooga, TN - Lexington, KY
- Toledo, OH - Lexington, KY
- Lexington, KY - Toledo, OH
- Charlotte, NC - Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta, GA - Charlotte, NC
- New York, NY - Charlotte, NC
- Columbia, SC - Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC - New York, NY
- Charlotte, NC - Washington, D.C.
- Charlotte, NC - Raleigh, NC
- Raleigh, NC - Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Columbia, SC
- Washington, D.C. - Charlotte, NC
- Richmond, VA - Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Wilmington, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC - Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Winston-Salem, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Asheville, NC
- Asheville, NC - Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Fayetteville, NC
- Charlotte, NC - Richmond, VA
- Charlotte, NC - Detroit, MI
- Wilmington, NC - Charlotte, NC
Onboard services are subject to availability