Cheap bus tickets from Monterrey, MX to Chicago, ILfrom 225 €
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
Largest bus network in Europe
Choose from over 3,000 travel destinations in 35 countries and discover Europe with FlixBus.Our route network
Our efficient coaches are proven to have an excellent carbon footprint per driven passenger-kilometer.Bus travel and environment
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Monterrey, MX
Bus stations and stops in Chicago, IL
355 S Canal St
View this address on Google Maps
Bus will stop on east side of Canal Street between Van Buren St. and Jackson Blvd, one block south of Union Station. Bus will stop in front of the Divvy bikeshare station and adjacent to the CTA local bus stop.
Chicago 95Th & Dan Ryan
15 W 95Th St
225 S Canal St
Chicago Bus Station
630 W Harrison St
Chicago Cumberland Ave
5800 N Cumberland Ave
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Monterrey to Chicago by bus?
What is the distance between Monterrey and Chicago?
How much is the bus ticket between Monterrey and Chicago?
What route does the bus from Monterrey to Chicago take?
How can I pay for the bus from Monterrey to Chicago?
Where can I see if my bus from Monterrey to Chicago is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus?
Find the cheapest buses from Monterrey to Chicago
Getting from Monterrey to Chicago is cheap and easy when you travel with FlixBus. The two cities are 2656kms apart and traveling between the two takes as little as 36 hours 45 minutes.
FlixBus tickets are always good value, but you can save even more money by booking online in advance. Book on the website or with our FlixBus App in minutes, then simply use your phone as your ticket to board the bus.
You can get bus tickets to travel between Monterrey and Chicago for as little as 189,90 € if you book in advance and/or outside of busy travel times, like weekends and holidays. For a quick, easy, and environmentally-conscious choice, travel with FlixBus.
We have a large network, so you can trust us to take you from your desired departure city to your destination in comfort and style - all for a great value.
Traveling from Monterrey to Chicago
It’s easy to get from Monterrey to Chicago with FlixBus, with 4 direct buses per day.
and it can take a minimum time of 36 hours 45 minutes.
Bus travel is the most environmentally friendly way to travel long distances and we’re working to make it even greener with high environmental standards across our fleet of buses, the use of alternative drive and fuel technologies, and the option for all passengers to offset their carbon emissions at the point of buying a ticket.
The average cost of bus travel between Monterrey and Chicago is 189,90 €, which makes bus travel far cheaper than any other method.
Taking the bus from Monterrey
Traveling from Monterrey and not familiar with it? Here’s everything you need to know.
Monterrey is a transport hub with one bus station; the 14 buses departing every day take travelers both within the state and further afield.
Arriving in Chicago
Traveling to Chicago for the first time? Here’s what you need to know:
Chicago is very well connected to other destinations on the FlixBus network. The city is connected to 87 other destinations that you can easily reach by bus. You can find 5 FlixBus stops in the city.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Monterrey to Chicago
Getting from Monterrey to Chicago aboard a FlixBus bus means traveling in comfort and style, with all the services you need to keep you occupied. Most of our buses include free Wi-Fi onboard, an entertainment system, toilets and power outlets.
You can bring one carry-on and one check-in piece of luggage per passenger, so even if you’re taking a long trip, you don’t need to worry about traveling light.
All ticket holders are guaranteed a seat on our buses but if you want to reserve a seat, you can do so at the time of booking. Choose from a classic seat, table seat, panorama seat or extra seat.
Just book online or on our FlixBus App when purchasing your ticket using any of our available payment methods.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Monterrey, MX - Nuevo Laredo, MX
- Nuevo Laredo, MX - Monterrey, MX
- Monterrey, MX - Dallas, TX
- Monterrey, MX - Mcallen, TX
- Monterrey, MX - San Antonio, TX
- Monterrey, MX - Laredo, TX
- Monterrey, MX - Houston, TX
- Mcallen, TX - Monterrey, MX
- San Antonio, TX - Monterrey, MX
- Houston, TX - Monterrey, MX
- Monterrey, MX - Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX - Monterrey, MX
- Monterrey, MX - Reynosa, MX
- Laredo, TX - Monterrey, MX
- Austin, TX - Monterrey, MX
- Monterrey, MX - Corpus Christi, TX
- Reynosa, MX - Monterrey, MX
- Corpus Christi, TX - Monterrey, MX
- Monterrey, MX - Hidalgo, TX
- Monterrey, MX - Waco, TX
- Chicago, IL - Indianapolis, IN
- Indianapolis, IN - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Minneapolis, MN
- Minneapolis, MN - Chicago, IL
- Milwaukee, WI - Chicago, IL
- Detroit, MI - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Detroit, MI
- Memphis, TN - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Memphis, TN
- Chicago, IL - Milwaukee, WI
- Chicago, IL - Louisville, KY
- Louisville, KY - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Columbus, OH
- Chicago, IL - Des Moines, IA
- Champaign, IL - Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL - Champaign, IL
- Chicago, IL - Nashville, TN
- Chicago, IL - Iowa City, IA
- Chicago, IL - Lafayette, IN
- Columbus, OH - Chicago, IL
Onboard services are subject to availability