Cheap bus tickets from Nashville, TN to Jacksonville, FLfrom 133,90 €
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
Largest bus network in Europe
Choose from over 3,000 travel destinations in 35 countries and discover Europe with FlixBus.Our route network
Our efficient coaches are proven to have an excellent carbon footprint per driven passenger-kilometer.Bus travel and environment
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Nashville, TN
Nashville Bus Station
709 Rep John Lewis Way South
Bus stations and stops in Jacksonville, FL
1111 W Forsyth St
View this address on Google Maps
Bus will stop at the JTA Intercity Bus Terminal on W Forsyth St and Stuart St. Bus will board at platform #5.
4680 Lenoir Ave
32216 Jacksonville, FL
32216 Jacksonville, FL
View this address on Google Maps
Bus will stop in the Bus/RV parking area of the Cracker Barrel on Lenoir Ave. No long-term or overnight parking is available for FlixBus passengers.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Nashville to Jacksonville by bus?
What is the distance between Nashville and Jacksonville?
How much is the bus ticket between Nashville and Jacksonville?
What route does the bus from Nashville to Jacksonville take?
How can I pay for the bus from Nashville to Jacksonville?
Where can I see if my bus from Nashville to Jacksonville is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus?
Find the cheapest buses from Nashville to Jacksonville
Looking for cheap tickets from Nashville to Jacksonville? FlixBus has you covered. The distance between Nashville and Jacksonville is 964kms, which takes a minimum of 13 hours 15 minutes.
FlixBus has a large network, so you can travel onwards with us once you reach Jacksonville. Tickets for this connection cost 142,90 € on average, but you can book a trip for as little as 120,90 €.The lowest price for this connection is 120,90 €, but prices might be higher during high season and when the bus gets full.
So how to find the best ticket prices? Be sure to book in advance on our website or via our FlixBus App. When booking through the App, your ticket will be stored directly, making bus travel even more and convenient!
Traveling from Nashville to Jacksonville
With 4 rides per day, it’s easy to fit a trip to Jacksonville into your schedule.
The bus takes a minimum of 13 hours 15 minutes and you can expect nan stops on your journey.
Traveling with FlixBus isn’t just quick, it’s cheap too. If you book in advance online or using the app, you can expect to pay as little as 120,90 € for a ticket between Nashville and Jacksonville, , but prices might go up in high season or if buses are full, getting to an average of 142,90 €. That’s a great saving compared to traveling by train, car or plane!
What’s more, bus travel is a more sustainable mode of transport. We’re working towards making our entire FlixBus fleet 100% carbon neutral, and every customer can offset their carbon footprint by making a donation when they purchase their ticket.
Taking the bus from Nashville
Nashville is well-connected on the FlixBus network with 59 connections departing every day from the city bus station, making it very easy to travel across the country.
Arriving in Jacksonville
With 1 bus stations its easy-to-reach bus station, Nashville is well-connected. Traveling with FlixBus around the country is very cheap and easy, as to get to Jacksonville you can pick one of the 39 routes arriving daily.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Nashville to Jacksonville
Once you’ve booked your bus tickets through the FlixBus App using one of our secure payment methods, you just need to bring your phone to use as your ticket - and your luggage, of course. Don’t worry about packing light as you can bring one piece of carry-on luggage and one piece of hold luggage for your journey.
Want to be guaranteed the best seat in the house? You can choose yours when you book your ticket. Opt for a classic seat, a table seat, a panorama seat for a great view, or reserve the free seat beside you for extra space.
Once you’ve stowed your luggage away and settled in, sit back and enjoy the journey with the onboard services on your FlixBus bus including free Wi-Fi onboard, FLIXtainment - our entertainment portal, toilets and plug socket. Whether you need to fire off some emails during your trip, or you want to relax and enjoy the ride, we’ve got you covered.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Nashville, TN - Atlanta, GA
- Memphis, TN - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Memphis, TN
- Atlanta, GA - Nashville, TN
- Chicago, IL - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Chicago, IL
- Nashville, TN - Knoxville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Indianapolis, IN
- Knoxville, TN - Nashville, TN
- Indianapolis, IN - Nashville, TN
- Louisville, KY - Nashville, TN
- Detroit, MI - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Dallas, TX
- Chattanooga, TN - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - Cincinnati, OH
- St Louis, MO - Nashville, TN
- Cincinnati, OH - Nashville, TN
- Nashville, TN - St Louis, MO
- Nashville, TN - Louisville, KY
- Nashville, TN - Detroit, MI
- Jacksonville, FL - Atlanta, GA
- Atlanta, GA - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Orlando, FL
- Orlando, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Miami, FL
- Miami, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- Tallahassee, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Tallahassee, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Tampa, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- Savannah, GA - Jacksonville, FL
- Tampa, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - Savannah, GA
- Jacksonville, FL - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Daytona Beach, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL - Jacksonville, FL
- Valdosta, GA - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - St. Augustine, FL
- Macon, GA - Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville, FL - New York, NY
Onboard services are subject to availability