Cheap bus tickets from Pensacola, FL to Minneapolis, MNfrom 270 €
Comfort on board
Our buses are equipped with large and comfortable seats, a toilet, Wi-Fi and power outlets.Our onboard service
Largest bus network in Europe
Choose from over 3,000 travel destinations in 35 countries and discover Europe with FlixBus.Our route network
Our efficient coaches are proven to have an excellent carbon footprint per driven passenger-kilometer.Bus travel and environment
On this page
Bus stations and stops in Pensacola, FL
Pensacola Bus Station
505 W Burgess Rd
Bus stations and stops in Minneapolis, MN
Minneapolis - University Of Mn
2428 Delaware St Se
Minneapolis Bus Station
950 Hawthorne Ave
318 3rd Avenue North
View this address on Google Maps
Bus will at stop at curbside on 3rd Avenue North between Washington Avenue North and 5th Street North, in front of the 3rd Avenue lobby of the 4th Street North Parking Garage/Transit Building.
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take from Pensacola to Minneapolis by bus?
What is the distance between Pensacola and Minneapolis?
How much is the bus ticket between Pensacola and Minneapolis?
What route does the bus from Pensacola to Minneapolis take?
How can I pay for the bus from Pensacola to Minneapolis?
Where can I see if my bus from Pensacola to Minneapolis is on time?
When is the cheapest time to book a bus ticket?
How much does it cost to take a bike on the bus?
Find the cheapest buses from Pensacola to Minneapolis
Looking for cheap tickets from Pensacola to Minneapolis? FlixBus has you covered. The distance between Pensacola and Minneapolis is 2670kms, which takes a minimum of 40 hours 55 minutes.
FlixBus has a large network, so you can travel onwards with us once you reach Minneapolis.
So how to find the best ticket prices? Be sure to book in advance on our website or via our FlixBus App. When booking through the App, your ticket will be stored directly, making bus travel even more and convenient!
Traveling from Pensacola to Minneapolis
With 2 rides per day, it’s easy to fit a trip to Minneapolis into your schedule.
The bus takes a minimum of 40 hours 55 minutes and you can expect nan stops on your journey.
Traveling with FlixBus isn’t just quick, it’s cheap too. If you book in advance online or using the app, you can expect to pay as little as 215,00 € for a ticket between Pensacola and Minneapolis, That’s a great saving compared to traveling by train, car or plane!
What’s more, bus travel is a more sustainable mode of transport. We’re working towards making our entire FlixBus fleet 100% carbon neutral, and every customer can offset their carbon footprint by making a donation when they purchase their ticket.
Taking the bus from Pensacola
Pensacola is well-connected on the FlixBus network with 21 connections departing every day from the city bus station, making it very easy to travel across the country.
Arriving in Minneapolis
With 1 bus stations its easy-to-reach bus station, Pensacola is well-connected. Traveling with FlixBus around the country is very cheap and easy, as to get to Minneapolis you can pick one of the 91 routes arriving daily.
What to expect onboard the FlixBus bus from Pensacola to Minneapolis
Once you’ve booked your bus tickets through the FlixBus App using one of our secure payment methods, you just need to bring your phone to use as your ticket - and your luggage, of course. Don’t worry about packing light as you can bring one piece of carry-on luggage and one piece of hold luggage for your journey.
Want to be guaranteed the best seat in the house? You can choose yours when you book your ticket. Opt for a classic seat, a table seat, a panorama seat for a great view, or reserve the free seat beside you for extra space.
Once you’ve stowed your luggage away and settled in, sit back and enjoy the journey with the onboard services on your FlixBus bus including free Wi-Fi onboard, FLIXtainment - our entertainment portal, toilets and plug socket. Whether you need to fire off some emails during your trip, or you want to relax and enjoy the ride, we’ve got you covered.
Discover more popular bus connections
- Pensacola, FL - Orlando, FL
- Orlando, FL - Pensacola, FL
- Tallahassee, FL - Pensacola, FL
- Houston, TX - Pensacola, FL
- Pensacola, FL - Tallahassee, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL - Pensacola, FL
- Miami, FL - Pensacola, FL
- Mobile, AL - Pensacola, FL
- Pensacola, FL - Miami, FL
- Pensacola, FL - Baton Rouge, LA
- Pensacola, FL - Mobile, AL
- Pensacola, FL - Gainesville, FL
- Pensacola, FL - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Pensacola, FL - Houston, TX
- Gainesville, FL - Pensacola, FL
- Ocala, FL - Pensacola, FL
- Pensacola, FL - West Palm Beach, FL
- Panama City, FL - Pensacola, FL
- Lake City, FL - Pensacola, FL
- Baton Rouge, LA - Pensacola, FL
- Chicago, IL - Minneapolis, MN
- Minneapolis, MN - Chicago, IL
- Minneapolis, MN - Madison, WI
- Milwaukee, WI - Minneapolis, MN
- Madison, WI - Minneapolis, MN
- Minneapolis, MN - Milwaukee, WI
- Minneapolis, MN - Fargo, ND
- Minneapolis, MN - Duluth, MN
- Duluth, MN - Minneapolis, MN
- Fargo, ND - Minneapolis, MN
- Minneapolis, MN - Des Moines, IA
- Minneapolis, MN - Kansas City, MO
- Minneapolis, MN - Eau Claire, WI
- Kansas City, MO - Minneapolis, MN
- Des Moines, IA - Minneapolis, MN
- Tulsa, OK - Minneapolis, MN
- Eau Claire, WI - Minneapolis, MN
- Minneapolis, MN - Tulsa, OK
- Wisconsin Dells, WI - Minneapolis, MN
- Minneapolis, MN - Sioux Falls, SD
Onboard services are subject to availability